Discover the pleated shade collection from MHZ. New and innovative products bring great solutions to your needs. Their refined manufacturing techniques have led to the creation of extraordinary new fabrics. This includes new structures, transparencies and effects. These new fabrics create a variety of aesthetic functions while fulfilling the function of adjusting natural light coming into your space.
The wide range of styles and models allows for a range of tailor made design solutions to suit any aesthetic from modern to traditional. A wide variety of colours and patterns are available, with almost all of these fabrics being awarded the Oeko-tex® Standard 100 label which stands for harmlessness to health.
In addition, there is a new pleating system for special shapes.
- tailor-made according to your wishes
- flexible light guidance
- shading of large window areas
- easy installation between glazing beads
- colour-coordinated patterns
- available in a variety of special shapes
- suitable for skylights
- large range of colours for individual colour combinations
- adhesive (screw less) mounting option
- top down/ bottom up taut system, without unsightly strings on glass
- available up to 180cm (70.8”) in width